The convenience of AutoPay allows our customers time-saving benefits as well as some peace of mind that their payments will be made on time. We offer AutoPay through two methods:
- Credit or Debit Card: The LMUD Board of Directors approved an automatic $2 convenience fee to each credit or debit card transaction, starting with the December 2022 bill cycle, to help offset the cost of bank fees which totaled approx. $75K in fiscal year 2022.
- Bank Drafts: There is no extra fee for these transactions.
Customers can also make one-time payments over the phone (512-261-6222) or by mail (1097 Lohmans Crossing, Lakeway, TX 78735) by credit card ($2 convenience fee, noted above, applies), cash, or check (made payable to “Lakeway MUD”).
To sign up or change your method of payment for AutoPay, LMUD customers can:
- Download and print the Authorization for Automatic Payments form. If signing up for bank draft, a voided check must accompany the form.
- Login to their account through our website.
- Select “My Account” at www.lakewaymud.org
- Use your account number (located on your LMUD utility bill) to register for an account or login using your username and password
- Once logged in, select “I want to set up AutoPay” from the Help menu
- Follow these instructions to sign up for AutoPay by Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow these instructions to sign up for AutoPay by Bank Draft.
This video will help users unlink an account from AutoPay to switch to a different payment method:
If you have any additional questions, please contact us during regular business hours:
Main Office: 512/261-6222 x110