The convenience of AutoPay allows our customers time-saving benefits as well as some peace of mind that their payments will be made on time. We offer AutoPay through two methods:
- Credit or Debit Card: The LMUD Board of Directors approved an automatic $2 convenience fee to each credit or debit card transaction, starting with the December 2022 bill cycle, to help offset the cost of bank fees which totaled approx. $75K in fiscal year 2022.
- Bank Drafts: There is no extra fee for these transactions.
Customers can also make one-time payments online. For customers experiencing issues with making one-time payments through our Payment Portal, we suggest users clear their browsing history and cache and close any other open web pages.
To sign up or change your method of payment for AutoPay, LMUD customers can:
- Download and print the Authorization for Automatic Payments form. If signing up for bank draft, a voided check must accompany the form.
- Login to their account through our website.
- Select “My Account” at www.lakewaymud.org
- Use your account number (located on your LMUD utility bill) to register for an account or login using your username and password
- Once logged in, select “I want to set up AutoPay” from the Help menu
This video will help users unlink an account from AutoPay to switch to a different payment method:
If you have any additional questions, please contact us during regular business hours:
Main Office: 512/261-6222 x110